Current Job Opportunities:
Selected candidate will be responsible for the deliverable as required by the client per the scope, cost estimate and schedule. The PM will maintain weekly communication with the project team members, coordinate the work tasks required for the project by each discipline review and evaluate the project progress. The PM is primarily responsible for the performance of the project in relationship to staying within cost estimates and scheduled dates. BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Structural degree required. A project management certification an added plus. Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil refinery, power plant and/or steel manufacturing industries required.
- Maintain alignment of project team work progress to scope
- Approve the execution plan detailing the tasks required for the scope of work provided setting the internal schedule.
- Ensure that all government regulations, company and client policies and standards are followed.
- Work to eliminate any schedule conflicts that may arise.
- Meet with the client on a regular basis to give status reports.
- Meet with the project team to receive status reports which would include cost percent complete relationship to budget, percent completion in relationship to schedule, evaluation of resources.
- Work with the client to discuss or highlight value add items that can be implemented during the course of the project to eliminate waste or initiate efficiency within their operation as seen by working with the assigned project.