Superior Engineering has a long history working in the Petroleum Refining industry. We have been involved in the full range of unit operations, bringing our depth of talent and experience to some of the most difficult engineering and design problems encountered in the industry. In general we have:
- Completed over 2000 refinery projects of all sizes
- Typically over 200 projects in process during any year across all areas of the refinery
- Engineering releases ranged from 40 up to 70,000 man-hours
- Project sizes spanned from small studies to multi-million dollar facility expansions covering all disciplines
Typical Project Examples:
- HYSYS modeling of hydrocarbon and utility processes (resid, gas oil, butane, flare, cooling water, fire water, caustic and amine systems)
- Evaluate and select optimal configurations which align with operational and safety objectives and environmental constraints.
- Provide heat and material balances, P&ID’s, written reports, design basis, hydraulic studies and HAZOP participation.