Steve Vernengo, P.E.
Steve Vernengo is the Manager of Engineering for both the Hammond, IN and Bolingbrook, IL offices. Mr. Vernengo is a licensed Professional Engineer with 25 years of experience in every aspect of the engineering spectrum – including Field Engineering, Design, and Project Management. In his current role, he is responsible to manage, support, and provide direction and leadership to each department discipline. Mr. Vernengo embraces safe, durable, fit-for-purpose design solutions, ensuring timely project delivery, while optimizing costs and maximizing client satisfaction.
Mr. Vernengo believes that the core element to success for an engineering consulting firm is the quality of its employees. He has demonstrated an excellent balance of technical expertise and collaborative management principles. Mr. Vernengo has earned a reputation as a hard charging leader with a distinct ability to train and lead goal-focused teams.
Mr. Vernengo has extensive experience in consulting engineering. He is actively involved in defining the firm’s vision, strategies and goals. He brings knowledge and creativity to the position, as well as the ability to drive results while following established standards and procedures.
- Purdue University, BSME
- Purdue University, Masters of Engineering Courses
PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION AND AFFILIATIONS
- Registered Professional Engineer – IN, IL
- Member, ASME
- Member, American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- South Suburban College – Academic Advisory Board
- OSHA 1910 - PHA and HazOp Licensed Facilitator
- Member, Association for Iron and Steel Technology
- Member, Renaissance Executive Forums