Superior Engineering (S/E) played a key role in the development of a new Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center and provided the following services:
- Initial site assessment and cost analysis
- Preliminary designs and floorplans
- Phase 1 – Infrastructure Build-out: scope included upgrading the incoming power, distribution and new transformer, exterior repairs and remodeling, demolition, fire protection, utility tie-ins, and build-out of service area and restrooms ~ 3,000 ft2.
- Phase 2 – Interior Build-out: scope included ~10,000 ft2of manufacturing labs, offices, conference rooms, and corridor.
- Phase 3 – Interior Build-out: scope included ~5,000 ft2of commercialization space, detailed electronics labs, and a local radio station with offices.
- In addition to the architecture and engineering services, S/E handled all State and payment inspection releases, construction cost estimates, construction documents, and construction bidding inclusive of bid evaluations. S/E also managed the construction contract administration, construction submittals, on-site construction inspections, and final punch-out list.
- Construction Support
- Project Management