Professional project management is a basic prerequisite for reaching the project aims in terms of time, quality and cost.
Superior Engineering has many years of experience in the preparation and execution of very complex, interdisciplinary large-scale projects. Our Project Management capabilities allow us to offer a full range of services that are customized to each client’s needs. These provide consistent reporting and are responsive to client desires of controlling risk and assigning key internal resources. Knowledge management is maximized through the use of appropriate tools and databases.
Quality assurance is implemented through well-planned auditing, inspections, tests, reviews and checks, ensuring timely and on-budget project delivery.
Examples of Project Management Service:
- Definition of targets
- Risk assessment and management
- Project organization
- Quality management
- Cost control
- Planning and scheduling
- Contract and claim management
- Inspection, expediting, logistics and materials management
- Decision and change management
- Documentation management
- Communication and information management
- Health and safety plan Safety management